Lowongan CONOCOPHILLIPS INDONESIA - Jakarta | ConocoPhillips is the world’s largest independent upstream energy company, based on proved reserves and production of liquids and natural gas. In Indonesia, ConocoPhillips has been operating for more than 40 years and continues to grow and play a role as one of Indonesia's leading partner in meeting increasing energy demands by exploring new reserves as well as maximizing the value of existing core areas. We're searching for highly motivated, top-performing individuals who are seeking for the opportunity to develop, learn and grow with a dynamic and global company for the following position.
Required & Preferred Skills/Competencies
Required & Preferred Skills/Competencies
- Analytical skills
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to communicate and listen
- Ability to research and interpret Federal and State regulations
- Team player
- Candidate should have strong IT skills
- Proficient in English
- Candidate should have proven ability to work in multi-discipline, multi-cultural environments
- Candidate should have ability to support technical personneL
- Desired Experience Level
- High School education or BS degree in any discipline
- 5+ years experience in drilling, completion, or production operations or an equivalent combination of education and/or relevant experience
- Special Skills, Training, & Certifications
- Candidate should be proficient in engineering software applications, specifically those for well operation reporting and data management, e.g., MaxWell, WellView, WellPlan, etc
- Education : Min. D3 of Technical
- Experiences : Min. of 7 years in oil and gas with multi craft experiences.
- Computer Literate : MS Office, Power Point, SAP, Scheduling program i.e MS Project or Primavera
- English : Fluently
- Able to give presentation in English.
- Good communication and inter personnel skill to effectively interface with field production operation personnel, multidiscipline department and other supporting department
- Strong written and oral skills and in interpersonal style that is effective in team roles
- Understand fundamental of teamwork, be able to handle conflict management, and use diversity of a team effectively.
- Capable to identifying a need for a plan, and who is responsible foe the plan (roles and responsibilities)
- Able to manage multiple priorities or projects simultaneously and keep them progressing to completion.
- Have adequate craft knowledge and skill to accurately estimate labor hours, material requirement and skills needed to complete a job. Must have a demonstrated ability to visualize and communicate the execution of work.
- Contributes to team based problem solving and decision making sessions.
- Demonstrated an understanding of how and why engineering standards apply to the asset.
- Demonstrates ability in identifying gaps between actual performance and target goals.
- Effectively works with other functional groups in onshore operation.
- Experienced in the principles of effective materials management.
- Familiar with Root cause Failure Analysis technique.
- Knowledgeable and understands the basic process plant and maintenance processes and equipments in oil and gas
- Knowledgeable with HSEMS
- Skilled in using tools for cost tracking data.
- To perform operation integrity to achieve the lowest life cycle cost with the maximum uptime, performance efficiency and quality.
- Responsible to ensure safe and timely execution of Barging Operations
- Leading role in developing 30 Day activity plan and ensure the works are executed as planned.
- Supervises all aspects of cargo loading, offloading/lightering ,lifting and related documentation.
- Responsible for the continuous monitoring, optimisation and inspection of the vessel’s , .
- Supervises and directs all contractor and crew to work in accordance with safety procedures and in compliance with COPI policies and procedures.
- Liaises closely with the Maintenance , Support services and and other Production Supervisors to ensure proper planning and co-ordination in order to provide full support to Barging operations.
- Basic education (s) S1 degree (Technical back ground or equivalent)
- Experience (s) 5 years (minimum) of work experience in Oil & Gas Operation
- Skill (s) Mooring/Unmooring, Operation, Crude Oil Receiving and Storage Arrangement, Crude Oil Lifting Operation and Documentations, vetting inspection
- Desirable (s) Capable to supervise multi function team and lead execution of work safely Pipeline & ROW.
- Prepare or review the detail execution plan which includes procedure, execution method for pipeline & ROW Maintenance.
- Ensure the quality and completeness of PTW documents ( PRAC, JSA, Ground disturbance certificate) prepared by third party contract service are met with the COPI – PTW requirement.
- Coordinate and conduct field supervision during the execution of pipeline & ROW works.
- Interface with third party pipeline & ROW contract service maintenance during pre-execution, execution and post execution of the assigned works.
- Interface with the projects which the area of working is in the Pipeline & ROW
- S1 degree Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years (minimum) of work experience in construction or Maintenance of pipeline in Oil & Gas operation.
- Proficient in understanding of alignment sheet, Isometric, P&ID
- Familiar with the pipeline applicable codes ASME B-31.4, B-31.8 , ASME B-16.5, pipe & fitting materials and other related standards.
- Capable to supervise a multi function team and lead the execution of work safely.
- English proficiency TOEIC - Basic working proficiency [605-780]