Lowongan Kerja PT Cargill Indonesia - SURABAYA dan SUMATERA
Cargill is an international producer and marketer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. Founded in 1865, our privately held company employs 142,000 people in 66 countries. We help customers succeed through collaboration and innovation, and are committed to sharing our global knowledge and experience to help meet economic, environmental and social challenges
If you want to fulfill your potential and are looking for a company that thrives on innovation, values diversity, rewards performance and encourages learning and development, consider a career with Cargill.
We invite suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Surabaya (Jawa Timur) - Pandaan | Closing Date: 8-4-12
1. Responsible to handle day to day Import activities
2. Coordinating with shipping line or forwarding or EMKL for transportation and delivery
3. Collecting and submitting appropriate document (BL, Invoice, original packing list, PIB, etc) as requirement for export import to EMKL, Shipment and other related party
4. Communicate with transportation, warehouse, sales and custom to monitor the delivery in timely manner
*Willing to be placed in Pandaan
*Bachelor from reputable universty in any major. Minimum GPA 3.00
*Minimal 2 years experience in Import and custom area
*Conversant in English, both oral and written
*Able to work in tight deadline
*Thorough, well organized and high attention to detail
*Good paper work
Sumatera Selatan - Sungai Lilin
* Estimating of quantity, cost, work force, and tools
* As quality control: controlling and monitoring all project
* Document management: record all data and files related with the project’s progress, i.e.: site log, picture, technical specification, etc.
* Proactively implementing all policy related with EHS
* Responsible to understand, do and support company policy i.e.: EHS, ISO 14001 and 9001, Food Safety, RSPO and ISCC
* Educational Background: Min SMK Majoring Civil/ Construction
* Capable to operate Auto CAD and Microsoft Project
* Minimum 5 years experience in construction
* High ethical standard
* Good communication skill
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Candidates are invited to send their application with a comprehensive resume, photocopies of certificates, details of present and expected salary, contact telephone number together with a passport sized photograph to the following email address: Indohr_Recruitment@cargill.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further interview.
Visit our website at www.cargill.co.id or www.cargill.com.